<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dog Fudge, Taste so Good. Everyone wants some. Dog Fudge, I gotta get some. Dog Fudge, is it what I think it is? Yeah, Dog Fudge. 

Fido Fudge

Good enuff to feed guests. Yes, but then, we all deserve a little "chocolate" (well, carob) sometimes. I have fed this to guests at a Luncheon. And at a shower. And to dogs. When I make it for my kids I add real lard, and double chocolate chips and maple syrup. And powedered sugar. And coconut. But dogs just have maple syrup on top.

- Debbie Easterbarry, Hebron, KY.

1 cup shortening
6 tablespoons molasses
NRG egg replacer equivalent to 8 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup carob powder
1 teaspoon baking powder

- Cream shortening and molasses.
- Gradually beat in the other ingredients till smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8x8" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done, but not hard.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?