<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Nuge heads to Frisco 

Ted Nugent is in San Francisco. On reports (see link) a deer has crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, the Nuge has put on his safari gear and is in the Bay area to show the locals what deer are for.

"I just got this new ExoMAX crossbow for my birthday. Considering firearms not appropo for use on the Presidio golf course, I am gonna show the Bay Area vegheads how to take Bambi like the Indians did -- Bow & Arrow," said Nugent.

Former Rockstar and Talkshow Pundit Nugent ran into trouble when he went down to San Francisco City Hall to get a hunting license.

City clerk Marnie Hoytzin said "Mr. Nugent came in wearing some kind of strange safari gear. I noticed him right away. He was mumbling to himself kinda playing air guitar. He seemed polite. I must have misunderstood him. I thought he said he wanted a license to marry a queer."

"When I gave him the marriage license and asked him if the gentleman behind him was his life partner he became outraged. Yelling something about already being married. I said of course that's not possible; polygamy is still against the law."

Hoytzin added "He stormed out screaming he'll never leave his Wang Dang Sweet Poontang, and telling me I can go get Cat Scratch Fever. Then he bared his teeth at me and sprang through the metal detector and out of the lobby. Can you believe that?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?