<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

This is my first attempt at this blogging thing. Don't know if I'm doing this right or not. I guess we'll see. Sorry, but I don't know how to write poetry, artsy posturing or political ranting. My convoluted thoughts will have to do for now.

Well, we're hosting a winter party on Saturday, Feb. 21. We wanted to do something this winter and all the holidays were taken. As many of you know, we spent New Year's in a Brown County cabin watching the rain come down and drinking ourselves silly. Then, Karen asked us not to host a party on Valentine's Day because of their overwhelmed schedule that day. So it's 2/21. I expect a good time. Hot tub will be fired up. Anyone's welcome and I encourage you to invite your friends.

Pat's party for Val is this Saturday (1/31) followed closely by Wallace's Superbowl extravaganza on 2/1. Goody. I like having something to look forward to.

Amber, Ryan and I are going to Lake Tahoe and San Francisco on 2/12 for a short vacation. We had to use plane tickets from a trip last winter where we took a bump. Zachary is not going. Instead, we're leaving him at the kennel.

And everybody knows Amber is due on April 7. She'll probably have a baby shower in which we'll let you know. For that, I will be staying at the kennel.

I just learned that the Indiana General Assembly over-rode the late Gov. O'Bannon's veto of last year's abyssmal wetlands regulations. That means that over 90% of Indiana's wetlands are now unprotected. Pretty sad. Its a big hit for the environment here in Indiana.

So that I don't leave on a sour note, I want everyone to know that I, too, love Pat Garvey.

Peace, Love & baby drool,

Gerk


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?